Home » Hemp Protein Powder
Hemp Protein Powder
♥ Unique blend of concentrated Hemp Protein with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, superfoods and herbs!
- Trial Offer: 1 Unit Pack @ £19.95 per unit
- Great Deal: 3 Units Pack @ £18.95 per unit
- BEST DEAL: 6 Units Pack @ £17.95 per unit
Hemp Protein Powder is an alternative to whey protein powder which contains all 10 essential amino acids with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, superfoods and herbs to support muscle repair and recovery, and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those following raw food diets.
Hemp is a great source of Protein and is also rich in Essential Fatty Acids (good oils) along with dietary fibre which is beneficial for a healthy colon and stable blood sugar balance. Hemp Protein Powder is the ideal food for those who wish to supplements their protein intake without dairy, soya or animal products. This supplement is approved for vegan use by the Vegan Society, and approved for vegetarian use by the Vegetarian Society.
Best of all, Hemp Protein Powder is a complete protein source, rich in all the essential amino acids. It contains all 20 amino acids, including the 10 essential amino acids. Easily digestible and does not cause that bloating and flatulence which many people experience with other dairy based protein powders.
The essential fatty acids found in Hemp and Hemp Protein Powder have an optimal ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 oils (3:1) for the human body. Hemp essential fatty acids support your general health and well-being, specifically:
- help circulation
- support the heart
- nourish the skin & hair
- support joint lubrication and your immune system strength
More importantly, Hemp does not contain the deadly dioxins and other toxins found in oily fish, and this Hemp Protein Powder supplement is ideal for:
- athletes to support muscle repair & recovery
- anyone recovering from illness
- people with small appetites
- those with an active lifestyle, with high energy demands
- vegetarians, vegans and anyone looking to boost their protein intake
- maintaining optimum beneficial oils, dietary fibre and phyto-nutrients
- anyone who wishes to avoid dairy and soya based protein products
- slimmers and people with food cravings (as it provides slow release energy and promotes increased satiety through the combination of protein and dietary fibre content).
Best of all, it is free from gluten, dairy and other animal products, and can be used as follows:
- alongside a healthy breakfast, lunch and/ or evening meal
- between meals as a nutritious drink
- as a mid morning and/ or late afternoon snack
- in place of a meal or snack in order to reduce daily calorie intake for weight loss, etc
- as meal replacement when no time to eat but you still wish to maintain optimum nutrition intake & keep up energy levels
- as extra calories for customers with a small appetite
PER 500G POT:
Hemp protein powder
Acerola cherry powder (25% vitamin C)
Acai berry (freeze-dried) powder
Celery seed powder
Dandelion leaf extract
Green tea extract
Montmorency cherry powder
Parsley piert powder
Contains 90% hemp protein and 10% beneficial herbs and superfoods.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 100G:
Energy - 1457kJ/ 348 kcal
Protein - 46.4g
Carbohydrate - 8.8g
- of which sugar 6.9g
- Saturates 1.1g
- Monounsaturates 1.1g
- Polyunsaturates 7.6g
Contains NO: Added sugar, gluten, dairy, lactose, GMOs, hexane, pesticides, herbicides, colours, additives or preservatives.
NOTE: This product contains a minimum of 16 servings per pot, based on a 30g serving.
Mix 1 serving (15g - 30g) to into a liquid of your choice, 1 - 3 times per day.
NOTE: Blending with Liquids...
This product can be mixed with fruit juice, yoghurt, milk alternatives (such as soya, hazelnut, almond and rice milk etc) and other foods and liquids. Many people love the taste as it is and simply mix with water.
Steps to MIX with liquids for best results:
1) Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
2) Add 2 heaped scoops of the protein powder to the liquid and stir.
3) Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid and the powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
4) Add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
5) Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal replacement. And for a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.
500g powder per pot
"I met a friend I hadn't seen for three years and she inquired about my wife, who she knew had health problems. She told to switch to NutriAid supplements and to our amazement in few weeks my wife was feeling much better and happier than earlier."
David Jones, London
"At work, after I started using NutriAid supplements, people started to tell me that I look heathier. And I didn't notice that, they asked me the reason why and the only thing that I could think of was that I had just started to take NutriAid supplements!"
Christie Cardale, Brighton
"I was introduced to NutriAid supplements by a friend of mine. NutriAid supplements had given my friend better health & energy and she thought it might help me. I was very skeptical at first, because my father is a physician and some doctors donot understand the benefits of nutritional supplements. I then agreed to try the NutriAid supplements for a short time and after two weeks I was clamoring for more. I attribute my on-going health and wellbeing to NutriAid supplements."
Amy Graat, Croydon
"As a middle-aged baby boomer I can honestly say that I have enjoyed good health taking NutriAid supplements and if for a few days I neglect my NutriAid supplements I can tell."
Teresa Cummings, Birmingham