Home » Pea Protein Powder
Pea Protein Powder
♥ Highly soluble protein powder, easy to digest & absorb and fortified with herbs, phyto-nutrients & herbal antioxidants!
- Trial Offer: 1 Unit Pack @ £19.95 per unit
- Great Deal: 3 Units Pack @ £18.95 per unit
- BEST DEAL: 6 Units Pack @ £17.95 per unit
Pea Protein Powder is an alternative to whey protein powder which contains all 10 essential amino acids to support muscle repair and recovery, and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those following raw food diets.
It is highly soluble protein powder sourced from garden (sugar snap) peas which have been extracted and purified for easy digestion and absorbtion - no bloating! It has been fortified with the addition of 9 herbs and phyto-nutrients, making it a complete, high protein powder blend with the addition of nutrient-dense herbal antioxidants.
Pea Protein Powder is rich in:
- branched chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine)
- lysine (an essential amino acid)
- glutamine (involved in protein synthesis)
- arginine (involved in immune system function and weight control) than any other commercially available protein
- vitamins: vitamin A, riboflavin, niacin, folate, thiamin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin K
- minerals: calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, copper and manganese
- other nutrients: soluble and insoluble dietary fibre, lutein (a nonprovitamin A carotenoid), phyto-nutrients/ phytosterols (especially ß-sitosterol), antioxidants
High in complete protein (with an excellent amino acid profile), naturally low in carbohydrates, fat and calories, hypoallergenic and with no added sugar, salt or other 'nasties', yet high in nutrients - Pea Protein Powder is the perfect protein powder, meal replacement and daily shake to support energy levels and general health and vitality.
This Pea protein powder supplement is deal for:
- slimmers and people with food cravings (as it provides slow release energy and promotes increased satiety through the combination of protein and dietary fibre content)
- anyone recovering from illness
- people with small appetites
- those with an active lifestyle, with high energy demands
- vegetarians, vegans and anyone looking to boost their protein intake
- anyone who wishes to avoid dairy and soya based protein products
Best of all, it is free from gluten, dairy and other animal products, soya and other anti-nutritional factors, this hypoallergenic powder is also an ideal source of protein for those with certain food intolerances/ food allergies.. It can be used as follows:
- alongside a healthy breakfast, lunch and/ or evening meal
- between meals as a nutritious drink
- as a mid morning and/ or late afternoon snack
- in place of a meal or snack in order to reduce daily calorie intake for weight loss, etc
- as meal replacement when no time to eat but you still wish to maintain optimum nutrition intake & keep up energy levels
- as extra calories for customers with a small appetite
PER 500G POT:
Pea protein powder
Green tea powder (40% polyphenols)
Acai berry powder
Dandelion root powder
Baobab fruit powder
Stevia leaf extract
Contains 90% pea protein and 10% beneficial herbs and phyto-nutrients.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 100G:
Energy - 1541kJ/ 364 kcal
Protein - 76.2g
Carbohydrate - 6.6g
- of which sugar - 1.7g
Fat - 4.4g
- of which:
- Saturates - 0.7g
- Monounsaturates - 0.9g
- Polyunsaturates - 2.5g
Fibre - 3.3g
Sodium - 1.0g
Contains NO: Gluten or grains, dairy, lactose, GMOs, artificial colours, artificial additives, artificial preservatives, soya, fructose or added sugar.
NOTE: This product contains a minimum of 16 servings per pot, based on a 30g serving. No hexane or other toxic chemical solvents are used during the extraction process. Only water, pressure and finally flocculation is used. Hypoallergenic.
Mix 1 serving (25g to 30g) to into a liquid of your choice, 1 - 3 times per day.
NOTE: Blending with Liquids...
This product can be mixed with many liquids, including water, juice and milk alternatives (like soya, hazelnut, almond and coconut milk etc). It can also be blended with fruit (like bananas), to make a healthy smoothie or mixed into soups and stews.
Steps to MIX with liquids for best results:
1) Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
2) Add 2 heaped scoops of the protein powder to the liquid and stir.
3) Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid and the powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
4) Add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
5) Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal replacement. And for a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.
500g powder per pot
"I met a friend I hadn't seen for three years and she inquired about my wife, who she knew had health problems. She told to switch to NutriAid supplements and to our amazement in few weeks my wife was feeling much better and happier than earlier."
David Jones, London
"At work, after I started using NutriAid supplements, people started to tell me that I look heathier. And I didn't notice that, they asked me the reason why and the only thing that I could think of was that I had just started to take NutriAid supplements!"
Christie Cardale, Brighton
"I was introduced to NutriAid supplements by a friend of mine. NutriAid supplements had given my friend better health & energy and she thought it might help me. I was very skeptical at first, because my father is a physician and some doctors donot understand the benefits of nutritional supplements. I then agreed to try the NutriAid supplements for a short time and after two weeks I was clamoring for more. I attribute my on-going health and wellbeing to NutriAid supplements."
Amy Graat, Croydon
"As a middle-aged baby boomer I can honestly say that I have enjoyed good health taking NutriAid supplements and if for a few days I neglect my NutriAid supplements I can tell."
Teresa Cummings, Birmingham