Home » Cookies Policy, Privacy & Security Policy
We at NutriAid UK adhere to a strict professional code of ethical conduct in the handling of your personal information. Read below to review how we safeguard your relationship with us.
Our Cookies Policy:
Turning off the third-party cookie (Google Analytics) won't affect your access or browsing experience and you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so kindly look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Our Commitment To Privacy:
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the NutriAid.co.uk website whether from customers or prospects. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive information or materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are
- Email address
- Phone number
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order, to contact you with regard to your order, to respond to email inquires, to participate in chat discussions, or to send an email newsletter. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by accessing Your Account on any page. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by editing it online. To protect your privacy and security, we require that you select a password, and then log on using that password to access or change your information.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please feel free to contact us.
Your Security is our primary concern and Safe & Secure Shopping is Guaranteed using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption security on our trusted payment gateway partner PayPal. You can count on NutriAid UK's Security Policy to help keep your transactions and customer information safe and private.
Your right to security is of the utmost importance to NutriAid UK and Credit card numbers provided through our trusted payment gateway partner PayPal are processed immediately in an encrypted form over a highly secure link. This provides a high level of security protection for our customers.
We do not store your credit card details on any computer or server. We never sell, divulge, disseminate or give away any information submitted to this site to outside parties for any reason. This is our personal promise to you, our loyal customers!
By using good encryption methods and constantly improving on our existing technology, NutriAid UK is striving to ensure Safe & Secure Shopping. NutriAid UK guards your security through the measures outlined below:
High-Grade Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate:
Transactions on NutriAid UK website is via our trusted payment gateway partner PayPal which is protected with High Secure Sockets Layer encryption to secure your online transactions. High-Grade SSL Certificate enables higher encryption of sensitive information during online transactions.
Encryption strength is measured in key length-number of bits in the key. To decipher an SSL communication, one needs to generate the correct decoding key. Mathematically speaking, 2n possible values exist for an n-bit key. Thus, 40-bit encryption involves 240 possible values. 128- and 256-bit keys involve a staggering 2128 and 2256 possible combinations, respectively, rendering the encrypted data de facto impervious to intrusion. Even with a brute-force attack (the process of systematically trying all possible combinations until the right one is found) cracking a 128- or 256-bit encryption is computationally unfeasible.
NutriAid UK recommends some security tips for our valuable customers:
(a) Password Safety
* Never share your password: NutriAid UK representatives will never ask you for your password. If you believe someone has learned your password, please change it immediately and contact us.
* Create a secure password: Choose a password that uses a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols. Avoid choosing obvious words or dates such as a nickname or your birth date.
* Keep your password unique: Don't use the same password for other online services such as AOL, eBay, MSN, or Yahoo. Using the same password for multiple websites increases the likelihood that someone could learn your password and gain access to your account.
(b) Email Security
* Don't share personal information via email: We will never ask you to enter your password or financial information in an email or send such information in an email. You should only share information about your account once you have logged in our secure ecommerce website.
* Don't download attachments: NutriAid UK will never send you an attachment or software update to install on your computer.
(c) Use Your Account Wisely
* Don't share your account: Don't use your account to collect information for someone else. These types of activity are often conducted as mail fraud and may result in significant criminal penalties.
* Look for legitimate sites: Examine all privacy and security seals before doing business with a particular website and make sure they are legitimate.