Home » Protein Powder (Chocolateflavour)
Protein Powder (Chocolate Flavour)
♥ Tasty & Healthy Protein Powder fortified with vitamins, minerals, phyto nutrients, antioxidants & herbs!
- Trial Offer: 1 Unit Pack @ £19.95 per unit
- Great Deal: 3 Units Pack @ £18.95 per unit
- BEST DEAL: 6 Units Pack @ £17.95 per unit
Chocolate Protein Powder is a dairy free, chocolate flavoured protein powder which can be used as a liquid meal or meal replacement drink fortified with a wide range of beneficial vitamins, minerals, phyto-nutrients, antioxidants and herbs. This Protein Powder supplement is:
- High Bio-available of Proteins, Fibre & Carbohydrates
- Naturally LOW in FAT
- NON-GM soya isolate protein
- NO artificial sweeteners or flavours
- HIGH in DIETARY FIBRE for healthy bowels and that full, just eaten feeling
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
This powder, with added psyllium husks to support colon detoxification and cleansing, is the ideal companion to people wishing to speed up slimming results when used along side their weight loss diets and for those who are too busy or just cannot always find the time to eat a meal. Best of all, it is dairy free and gluten free - this makes it suitable for people with sensitive stomachs and those who suffer from coeliac disease. It can be used as follows:
- alongside a healthy breakfast, lunch and/ or evening meal
- between meals as a nutritious drink
- as a mid morning and/ or late afternoon snack
- in place of a meal or snack in order to reduce daily calorie intake for weight loss, etc
- as meal replacement when no time to eat but you still wish to maintain optimum nutrition intake & keep up energy levels
- as extra calories for customers with a small appetite
PER 300G POT:
Soya Protein Isolate; Organic Cocoa Powder; Natural Flavouring: Chocolate flavour; Psyllium Husk; Natural Sweetener: Stevia; Carrier: Maltodextrin; Guar Gum; Citric Acid; Anti-Caking Agent: Tri-Calcium Phosphate; Vitamin & Mineral Blend: Vitamin A, Niacin (B3), Pyridoxine Hcl (B6), Folic Acid (B9), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Cyanocobalamine, Iron Bisglycinate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium iodide, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Zinc Gluconate.
VITAMINS & MINERALS PER 100G:
Vitamin A - 800µg/2664iu
Vitamin C - 80mg
Vitamin E - 12mg/17.9iu
Cobalamin - 2.5µg
Folic Acid - 200µg
Iodine - 150µg
Riboflavin - 1.4mg
Thiamine - 1.1mg
Niacin - 16mg
Pyridoxine - 1.4mg
Magnesium - 375mg
Iron - 14mg
Zinc - 10mg
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER 100G:
Energy - 1498kJ/ 353kcal
Protein - 71.5g
Carbohydrate - 11.8g
- of which sugars - 1.3g
Fat - 1.2g
- of which saturates - 0.4g
Fibre - 4.7g
Salt - 1.9g
Contains NO: Gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, added sugar, artificial preservatives, artificial additives, artificial colourings or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
NOTE: This product contains a minimum of 10 servings per tub, based on a 28g serving. The total number of servings will vary between 10 and 12 (based on 25g powder per serving). The soya used in this product is not genetically modified and it comes from an Identity Preservation programme, which controls and documents the soya from planting to processing and distribution.
1 - 3 servings per day.
NOTE: Blending with Liquids...
The ingredients in this product are as close to natural as possible in order to maintain the highest possible nutritional content, status and therefore benefits. Processing of the included raw materials (such as soya, psyllium husks, brown rice, apple etc) is also kept to a bare minimum. As a result, the powder consistency and blending with liquids is unlike other highly processed, dairy based meal replacements on the market. As we do not use any flow agents, additives, preservatives or emulsifiers (such as those used in other protein shakes), the blending process is a little slower.
Steps to MIX with liquids for best results:
1) Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
2) Add 2 heaped scoops of the protein powder to the liquid and stir.
3) Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid and the powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
4) Add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
5) Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal replacement. And for a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.
300g powder per pot
"I met a friend I hadn't seen for three years and she inquired about my wife, who she knew had health problems. She told to switch to NutriAid supplements and to our amazement in few weeks my wife was feeling much better and happier than earlier."
David Jones, London
"At work, after I started using NutriAid supplements, people started to tell me that I look heathier. And I didn't notice that, they asked me the reason why and the only thing that I could think of was that I had just started to take NutriAid supplements!"
Christie Cardale, Brighton
"I was introduced to NutriAid supplements by a friend of mine. NutriAid supplements had given my friend better health & energy and she thought it might help me. I was very skeptical at first, because my father is a physician and some doctors donot understand the benefits of nutritional supplements. I then agreed to try the NutriAid supplements for a short time and after two weeks I was clamoring for more. I attribute my on-going health and wellbeing to NutriAid supplements."
Amy Graat, Croydon
"As a middle-aged baby boomer I can honestly say that I have enjoyed good health taking NutriAid supplements and if for a few days I neglect my NutriAid supplements I can tell."
Teresa Cummings, Birmingham